Any pursuit of excellence requires some effort and commitment, so there is some work for you to do, but if you follow these four simple steps, you will be closer to achieving your business goals.
Before you enter:
- Ensure you read, understand and comply with the Conditions of Entry.
- Note that you may enter no more than the maximum categories per business. Three if you are a food manufacturer or two if you are a service provider.
Part A (Business Excellence) in a mandatory category, followed by Part B (Export, Innovation, New Product, Sustainability, Primary Producer and Service Provider categories). You may enter 1 Part B category if you are a service provider or 2 if you are a food manufacturer. You can also enter the Leader category separately.
Submitting your registration:
- Complete the online registration form nominating the Award(s) you are entering.
- Answer PART A.You may complete this section in dot points, and this automatically enters your business into the Business Excellence Award.
- Answer PART B.Food manufacturers: You may select two categories from Export, Innovation – Food, Innovation – Business, Sustainability, New Product and Primary Producer.
Service providers: You may select the Service Provider category.
- Submit your application by 5.00pm, Monday 10 July 2017.